Tsukineko Ink Pad - StazOn Midi - 52 Cactus Green
Application: Plastic, metal, shrink plastic, rubber, leather, polymer clay, laminated paper, coated paper, uncoated paper, photo, glass, porcelain, terracotta, cellophane
Drying time: 3 seconds (porous surfaces) - 5 minutes (non porous surfaces). Drying time varies based on surface / material, humidity, etc.
＃Revolutionary solvent ink formulated for use on semi-porous and non-porous surfaces.
- StazOn may smear on Japanese papers, vellum, cloth, and unpainted wooden surfaces.
- Carefully apply inked stamps to non-porous surfaces.
- StazOn may be transformed clear stamps. Test before using.
- Replace inner plastic cover and cover immediately after use. Exposure to air will cause the ink in the pad to dry out.
- Make sure stamp is free of oils or residue before using with StazOn.
- Stamped images on non-porous surfaces may rub off if handled repeatedly.